Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Domestic Husband

Since we got back from California, life has been kinda crazy for me. I pretty much went straight from the plane to setting up my classroom and straight from setting up my classroom to teaching. And teaching for a first year teacher (well for any teacher but especially a first year teacher) is a lot of work. Anyway since I have been super busy, Kyle has stepped up and taken on the role of the domestic spouse in our marriage. Every morning he wakes up with me (keep in mind I have to be to work at 7:30) and makes me a hot breakfast and protein shake along with my lunch packed and ready to go. And by the time I get home he is making dinner. It has made my life much easier these past couple of weeks and he definitely deserves a shout out for it- So here are few pictures of Kyle's cooking:


6 comments:

  1. Teaching gets lots easier after the first few weeks, promise. It just takes a while to get organized and ready for the year. I hope your students are behaving for you! I’ll be honest, it is a lot harder to teach younger kids! They don’t know how to do the simplest things, like use a ruler! I find that we get a lot less done in a day because so much is time is spent modeling, explaining, and breaking everything down into small simple steps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two make me believe in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love Kyle for you. That is SO sweet. I hope teaching is going well!!! I'm calling you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kaylee! This is Dana Jensen. I randomly came across your blog from someone's else :) How are you liking teaching? Where are you at? Good luck with everything!

    If my blog address doesn't show up it's nickndana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats adorable! Good man! I seriously hear about a million husbands who never help with that stuff and I'm like WTF right?

    ReplyDelete