Monday, July 20, 2009

San Francisco Weekend


Since we are out here we decided that we would go into San Francisco for a weekend (before God knocks it into the ocean).

First stop Wicked
<--------- and since they pay me the big bucks out here we got ourselves dang good seats. It is actually pretty sweet.




Next stop was Fisherman's Wharf
---------->





We checked out Alcatraz, walked around the pier, and ate some super good clam chowder

After that we checked out some of the old boats there that they let you walk around.
-------->


Then we went to the place that makes San Francisco, San Francisco- the Golden Gate Bridge
















It was sweet


Perhaps a little too much for me to handle, so we called the crisis hotline because there is hope if you make the call, afterall the consequences of jumping from a few thousand foot bridge are fatal. oh and tragic.

6 comments:

  1. Clam chowder in San Francisco sounds amazing. And I am glad to know there is hope :)

    P.s. I miss sharing clothes Kaylee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did kyle write this post? Or is he just rubbing off on you too much? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love it. Looks like fun!! I am jealous of your time in CA, and yes be sure to enjoy it before it gets knocked into the ocean. Miss you! Lets catch up again sometime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Kyle definetely wrote this post- he has rubbed off on me but not that much :); and Mandy I miss sharing clothes with you too, Kyle is a good roommate but his clothes don't look very good on me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, definitely sounds like Kyle wrote this!Looks like you guys had a lot of fun this summer. I'm glad that you got to go see "Wicked"--such an awesome show!

    ReplyDelete